Ecclesiastes sums up man’s life on earth as vanity of vanities, but this is only half of the story. The Song of Songs shows us that when a person believes he goes from vanity of vanities to satisfaction of satisfactions. This college training, given in 1995 following the Crystallization Study of the Song of Songs, covers the formative experiences we experience as we grow and mature in our loving fellowship with the Lord.
2. Pursuing Christ for Satisfaction
3. Moving into God’s Spiritual World
4. Following in the Footsteps of the Flock
5. Transformation for the Body
6. Delivered from Self-Centeredness by the Cross