Dear brothers and sisters,
Greetings in the Lord Jesus Christ!
The second North America College Training (NACT) is upon us in a little over a month. The first of this one-week training took place in the summer of 2015, at which time it was decided that the event should occur once every four years in order to allow every college student among us the opportunity to participate in it at least once in their college years.
Approximately 1,800 saints (with 1,200 college students) attended the training in 2015. Many students were deeply inspired to eventually enroll in the Full-time Training in Anaheim (FTTA) in the subsequent years. For those who were present, that gathering was a sight to behold, where so many young people seriously consecrated themselves to the Lord to be God’s age turners today (see photo below).
This summer 2,800 saints (with 1,900 college students from 385 campuses and 41 countries) have registered to join the training—representing a 55% increase in enrollment compared to four years ago! This is sign both of the Lord’s abundant blessing upon His recovery and of a heart and hunger for God among a new generation of our young people.
We now bring to you our deepest burden related to this upcoming training, that is, the need for much and thorough PRAYER AT THE INCENSE ALTAR BEFORE THE THRONE. In sincerity and boldness, therefore, we ask that you join us in earnest and persistent intercession on behalf of the NACT this year. Specifically, we hope to have forty days (June 11—July 20, the last day of the training) of dedicated prayer on the part of the churches and the saints in the following five general directions:
- To fully gain a new generation of college-age saints for God’s eternal purpose of Christ and the church—Psa. 24:6; Eph. 1:9-10
- To bind the strong man Satan and to plunder his house of young vessels chosen by the Lord for His use—Matt. 12:29; 2 Tim. 2:21
- To prepare the hearts, strengthen the spirits, and preserve the health of the saints so that they can partake of the training—Eph. 3:16-17; 1 Thes. 5:23
- To grant the serving saints the love, faith, grace, wisdom, energy, and endurance to minister to the young people—1 Thes. 1:3; 1 Tim. 2:1
- To rule over all things in the outward environment (weather, transportation, food and lodging, safety) related to the training—Rom. 8:28; Eph. 1:22
We believe that forty days of persevering prayer in one accord will yet again result in an unprecedented move of the Holy Spirit in this generation of college saints during the upcoming NACT. May the Lord arm the churches as watchtowers and empower many saints as watchmen to command God to bless the work of His own hands (Isa. 45:11)! Let another generation of college-age saints be ushered into the enjoyment and proclamation of the age of Jubilee!
Related to this burden, a new website 40daysprayer.com will be launched to give a mini post on the particulars of different aspects of the training. We urge you to sign up today to receive daily prayer updates.
Thank you ahead of time for your burden and commitment to participate in this urgent and critical ministry of prayer.
All praise to the Triune God and blessing to the churches!
The co-workers overseeing the college campus work in the U.S. and Canada