As a young person, the most important thing we can do is to see what God has been doing throughout the ages and what He is presently doing in our age. Such a vision grounds us and causes us to know for what purpose we are living on the earth. In this conference, the first in a four-part series, we start with an overview of God’s eternal purpose as it unfolds through time in six dispensations. We begin in eternity past and then travel on to what we may call the bridge of time, beginning with the age of promise followed by the age of the law, the age of the church, the millennial kingdom, and finally the consummation that awaits us in eternity future. In each of these dispensations, God has been moving to fulfill His eternal purpose. The important factor or hinge in all of these dispensations is the person and work of Christ and the issue of His work, which is the church. If we see this vision, we will have a bird’s-eye view of what God is doing throughout all the ages and the Bible will become an open book to us. The second half of this conference focuses on how we can practically experience and participate in God’s eternal purpose. It may surprise us to know that something so grand and visionary is so enterable. Many life practices are covered in the last half of this conference.
- An Overview of God’s Eternal Purpose throughout the Ages from Eternity Past to Eternity Future
- The Person and Work of Christ – The Hinge of the Whole Universe (1)
- The Person and Work of Christ – The Hinge of the Whole Universe (2)
- Experiences Needed to Fulfill God’s Purpose (1)
- Experiences Needed to Fulfill God’s Purpose (2)
- Experiences Needed to Fulfill God’s Purpose (3)